What started off as a bit of fun has now turned into a big part of my career.
I speak as a keynote speaker to corporations around the world in a bid to amuse, inspire and educate their staff.
Some of my most popular speeches have centered around themes such as:
– Red tape and beaurocracy (and the detrement they’re having on your workplace)
– The psychology of performance (what’s needed to rise to the top)
– How to thrive during times of change (capitalizing on market opportunities)
– Empowering your workforce to be a team of rebels
– Inspired leadership in difficult times
I have anecdotes and stories from over two decades working in the City of London, and my speeches will equally shock, entertain and teach in a style that will leave you genuinely entertained and wanting more.
If you’d like to personally discuss how I can help your company, or you have a particular topic in mind for me to speak about, please contact me and we can arrange a time to talk.
My Happy Clients